ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. RESUMES (IF INCLUDED), MAY BE SUBMITTED WITH ONLINE APPLICATION.
Resumes are not accepted in place of an application.
Full-Time Employee Benefits include:
- Employer partially paid medical for each full-time employee
- Employer paid Life insurance and Long-Term disability insurance for each full-time employee
- Short-Term disability, voluntary life, and dental offered at employee expense
- Medical and dependent care savings program (Section 125)
- Generous paid time off policy
- 403b employee savings program with Museum matching after 1 year of service
TO START AND SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ANY OF THE POSITIONS POSTED ABOVE,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE FORT WORTH MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND HISTORY!
Due to the number of applications we receive, only those who best match our current openings will be contacted for interviews.
The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is a drug free workplace. Therefore drug testing is a condition of employment. Criminal background checks are also completed before beginning employment.
Please note: The Museum is open 362 days per year. All job opportunities are subject to working holidays and weekends.
THE FOLLOWING UNPAID INTERNSHIPS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE!
CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT HR@FWMSH.ORG