Celebrate your special day with a birthday party full of wonder and discovery at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History!
Our private party studio is available for your party on Saturdays or Sundays and each birthday package includes:
- All-day admission to the Museum’s Permanent Exhibit Galleries for up to 20 individuals (Additional general admission tickets may be purchased the day of the party for $10 per person. The party studio can accommodate up to 40 individuals).
- Use of one of the Innovation Studios as your private party room for 1.5 hours
- Your very own party coordinator
- An educational demonstration during your party
- A Museum gift and T-shirt for the birthday child
Choose one of the following educational activities to add an exciting, hands-on element to your special day (each of the educational demonstrations are included in the party price)
Kitchen chemistry: Guests will learn the basics of chemistry while making their very own slimy, bouncy, or gooey creation.
Party Animals: No celebration would be complete without the museum’s furriest, scaliest, and most interesting creatures!
Dino Discovery: Guests learn how fossils form while “excavating” their own dinosaur. (all ages)
Make your Birthday Party even more memorable with one of the following add-ons:
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream: Using liquid nitrogen, your party coordinator will flash freeze ingredients to make a tasty ice cream treat for your group. $50.00
Tasty treat from Reel Refreshments
- Hot dog combo – $7.00 each: All Beef Kosher Hotdog, gold fish snack, and a drink (fruit punch, apple juice, or water)
- Kids Pack – $5.50: Popcorn, fruit snack, and drink (fruit punch, apple juice, or water)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Platter – 2 dozen for $20 or 4 dozen for $36
Choose one of the following party times for your special day
- Saturday – 11:00 am to 12:30 pm or 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Sunday – 12:30 to 2:00 pm or 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Birthday Party Pricing
- Museum Members: $340 for Discovery and Wonder Members and $320 for Imagine and Dream Members
- Non-Members: $370
Payment Option 1: Pay 50 percent non-refundable deposit at time of reservation. The remaining balance will be due on the day of your party.
Payment Option 2: Pay in full at time of reservation. Any overages can be paid the day of the party.
Additional T-shirts & Gifts: Available for parties with two or more children celebrating their Birthday. T-shirt(s): $8 and Gift(s): $10.00
To book your party today, Call 817-255-9440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birthday parties are for children turning three to 12.
- Package payment is nonrefundable.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the party.
- Party set-up may begin no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
- We invite you to bring your own cake/cupcakes and utensils/napkins, as well as food for your guests to enjoy.
- Parties must end promptly at the scheduled end time.
- There is a separate charge for parking for your guests.
- All programs and prices are subject to change.
- Birthday Parties are not available during Spring Break or the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. Annual Dates Vary.
- Due to the nature of our collections and exhibit components the Museum does have some guidelines for use of the birthday party space. Candles, votives and hurricane lamps (open flames) are not allowed in the Museum. Gasoline, propane or electric heaters, grills or similar devices are prohibited. All freestanding and/or table decorations must be fireproof, pass Museum standards for safety and be appropriate for the Museum setting, a space for children and families. The Museum does not allow balloons confetti, birdseed, or glitter. Decorations may not be taped or tacked to any wall surfaces, exhibits, ceilings, glass, cabinets or equipment.
- The Museum does not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damages of any décor or personal belongings.