The Museum is not currently hiring
Iniciativa Bilingüe (español + inglés)
Vea nuestra iniciativa bilingüe aquí.
Job applicants, please fill out the online application to be considered for a position.
Full-Time Employee Benefits include:
- Employer partially paid medical for each full-time employee
- Employer-paid Life insurance and Long-Term disability insurance for each full-time employee
- Short-Term disability, voluntary life, and dental offered at employee expense
- Medical and dependent care savings program (Section 125)
- Generous paid time off policy
- 403b employee savings program with Museum matching after 1 year of service
The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is a drug-free workplace. Therefore drug testing is a condition of employment. Criminal background checks are also completed before beginning employment.
Please note, all job opportunities are subject to working holidays and weekends.
If you're interested in volunteer opportunities, visit here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO