Science Fun for the Whole Family
Homeschool Family Science Club
Our Homeschool Family Science Club is an exciting, hands-on program designed for children ages 7-12 and their adult to work together to dive into the exciting world of science! This program will occur at the Museum on select Wednesday afternoons from 1-2:30PM, and cover a variety of topics. The program costs $20 for each child, age 3–17, and $5 for each adult, age 18 and up. Children ages 3 and up must be registered to attend, and all children must be monitored by their attending adults for safety during the program. Parking validation is available for members. All program materials are included in program price. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-255-9522. Please check the “Family Program Details” at the bottom of the page for additional information about the program.
Family Programs Details
- Please click here to see the Museum’s current health and safety guidelines for all Museum programs and guests
- Museum exhibits and the Stars Café will only be open when the Museum is open to the public. Click here to find out if the Museum is open during your program.
- Museum exhibit admission is not included with the price of Homeschool Programs and is only available for purchase when the Museum is open to the public. Click here to find out if the Museum is open during your program.
- Small pieces that could be choking hazards for children under 3 years old may be used in our Homeschool programs.
- Homeschool programs are structured events with a set start time. Doors will open 15 minutes before the program is scheduled to start. Late entry is allowed, but you’ll miss some of the fun!
- Anyone aged 3 and up must have a purchased registration to attend the program.
- All children attending homeschool programs must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Please enter through the main entrance at 1600 Gendy Street.
- All Parking in the Cultural District is managed by the City of Fort Worth and usually costs between $3.00 and $10.00. The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History can only validate parking for its members.
- Refunds are not available for Homeschool Family Science Club programs. We will be happy to transfer your registration to a different program date if needed. Registration date transfers must be done in writing via email. Please contact email@example.com to discuss transfer of your program registration to a different date.