Celebrate your special day with a birthday party full of wonder and discovery at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History!
Your Birthday Party package includes:
* All-day admission to the Museum's Permanent Exhibit Galleries for up to 20 individuals (Additional general admission tickets may be purchased the day of the party. The party studio can accommodate up to 40 individuals).
* Use of one of the Innovation Studios as your private party room for 1.5 hours
* Your very own party coordinator
* Hands-on educational experience during your party
* A Museum gift and T-shirt for the birthday child
Choose one of the following educational activities to add an exciting, hands-on element to your special day (included in party package with no additional charge)
Scribble Bots: Guests build motorized machines that move in chaotic ways, leaving interesting artistic patterns in their wake.
Kitchen chemistry: Guests will learn the basics of chemistry while making their very own slimy, bouncy, or gooey creation.
Party Animals: No celebration would be complete without the museum’s furriest, scaliest, and most interesting creatures!
Make your Birthday Party even more memorable with one of the following add-ons:
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream: Using liquid nitrogen, your party coordinator will flash freeze ingredients to make a tasty ice cream treat for your group. - $50
A Snack from Stars Café: One cheese or pepperoni pizza slice with punch or lemonade per guest. - $5.00 per guest.
A Visit from Dynamo: Invite THE party animal to your child’s birthday party! Dynamo and his handler will visit for 15 minutes for pictures and/or to be part of singing ‘Happy Birthday’. - $30
Choose one of the following party times for your special day:
11:00 am to 12:30 pm or 1:30 to 3:00pm
12:30 to 2:00 pm or 3:00 to 4:30 pm
Discover Level Museum Members: $340
Wonder Level Museum Member: $320
Imagine Level and Dream Level Museum Member: $300
To become a Museum member and receive these, and other fantastic benefits, visit our Membership page.
Payment Option 1: Pay 50 percent non-refundable deposit at time of reservation. Your credit card will be charged the remaining balance 10 days before your party. Your party package will be mailed or may be picked up once full payment is received.
Payment Option 2: Pay in full at time of reservation. Your party package will be mailed or may be picked up once full payment is received.
Additional T-shirts & Gifts: Available for parties with two or more children celebrating. T-shirt(s): $8 and Gift(s): $10.00
To book your party today, Call 817-255-9440.
- Package payment is nonrefundable.
- Reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance of the party.
- We invite you to bring your own cake/cupcakes and utensils/napkins
- All parking lots in the cultural district are owned and operated by the City of Fort Worth and parking fees are collected at each lot.
- Party set-up may begin no earlier than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
- Parties must end promptly at the scheduled end time.
- Birthday Parties are not available during the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo (January 15-February 6, 2016)
- Due to the nature of our collections and exhibit components the Museum does have some guidelines for use of the birthday party space. Candles, votives and hurricane lamps (open flames) are not allowed in the Museum. Gasoline, propane or electric heaters, grills or similar devices are prohibited. All freestanding and/or table decorations must be fireproof, pass Museum standards for safety and be appropriate for the Museum setting, a space for children and families. The Museum does not allow confetti, birdseed, or glitter. Decorations may not be taped or tacked to any wall surfaces, exhibits, ceilings, glass, cabinets or equipment.
- The Museum does not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damages of any décor or personal belongings.
- Decorations, gifts, and guest-supplied cake or cupcake load-in and removal are the responsibility of the client and must be completed at the conclusion of the event.