There's nothing cooler than celebrating your birthday with science and history! Our private party room is available for your party on Saturdays or Sundays.
Our birthday parties are for guests turning 3 to 12 years old. Party with the dinosaurs in your own party room, learn through a special birthday activity, then explore the museum with your guests!
To book your party today, please fill out the Birthday Party Request Form below. Our events team will get back to you as soon as possible.
PARTY WITH THE DINOSAURS
- Your choice of one party activity OR room rental only
- Dino Dig
- Outer Space
- Colorful Chemistry
- Your own Birthday Party Coordinator
- All-day admission to the Museum for up to 25 individuals
- Additional general admission tickets may be purchased the day of the party for $10 per person. The party room can accommodate up to 40 individuals.
- Free parking for one birthday party car
- Use of one of the private party room for 1.5 hours
- One birthday gift for the birthday child
|ROOM RENTAL + ACTIVITY
|ROOM RENTAL ONLY
|All party guests (including adults) will be considered part of the 25 included passes and will not be able to use memberships to gain entrance.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment due by 4 PM the Thursday prior to the party.
Parking is not included for other guests and no parking validations will be offered. All surrounding City-owned lots require payment.
All programs and prices are subject to change.
Choose one of the following party times for your special day
- 10 - 11:30 AM
- 12:30 - 2 PM
- 3 - 4:30 PM
- 12:30 - 2 PM
- 3 - 4:30 PM
Requests are frequently submitted and are reserved on a first come first served basis. Times reflect one and a half hours long room rental. Party set-up may begin no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled party time. Party clean up must be complete 15 minutes after your scheduled party time. Birthday Party dates are subject to availability.
We invite you to bring your own cake/cupcakes and utensils/napkins, as well as food for your guests to enjoy. Outside food or drink may not be delivered directly to the Museum.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the party.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Final payment due by 4 PM the Thursday prior to the party.
- Party set-up may begin no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
- Party clean up must be complete 15 minutes after your scheduled party time.
- All programs and prices are subject to change.
Due to the nature of our collections and exhibit components, the Museum has guidelines for use of the birthday party space.
- Candles, votive, and hurricane lamps (open flames) are not allowed in the Museum. Gasoline, propane or electric heaters, grills or similar devices are prohibited.
- All freestanding and/or table decorations must pass Museum standards for safety and be appropriate for the Museum setting, a space for children and families.
- Helium balloons, confetti, birdseed or glitter are not allowed in the Museum.
- Decorations may not be taped or tacked to any wall surfaces, ceilings, cabinets or equipment.
- Arrangements of the space must meet all code requirements for access and egress.
- Decorations, gifts, and guest-supplied cake or cupcake load-in and removal are the responsibility of the client and must be completed at the conclusion of the event. All materials and belongings left at the Museum will be disposed of by end of date reserved for birthday parties.
- Parties must end promptly at the scheduled end time.
- The Museum does not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damages of any décor or personal belongings.