These parties are awesome
Come celebrate with science
We are not taking birthday party reservations at this time. We can't wait to start hosting your celebrations again and we'll update this page as soon as we can!
There's nothing cooler than celebrating your birthday with science! And you know it will be great—our parties were voted the best in Fort Worth for 2019! Our private party studio is available for your party on Saturdays or Sundays and each birthday package includes:
- All-day admission to the Museum for up to 25 individuals (Additional general admission tickets may be purchased the day of the party for $10 per person. The party studio can accommodate up to 40 individuals).
- Use of one of the Innovation Studios as your private party room for 1.5 hours
- Your very own party coordinator
- An educational demonstration during your party
- A Museum gift and T-shirt for the birthday kid
Birthday parties are for children turning 3 to 12.
Learn the basics of chemistry while making your very own skimpy, bouncy, or gooey creation!
No celebration would be complete without the Museum's furriest, scaliest, and most interesting creatures!
Learn how fossils form while "excavating" your very own dinosaur!
Pricing and Options
Imagine and Dream Members: $320
Discover and Wonder Members: $340
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remainder is due on the day of the party.
Make your party extra delicious with a tasty treat from Reel Refreshments!
Kids Pack – $5.50: Popcorn, fruit snack, and drink (fruit punch, apple juice, or water)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Platter – 2 dozen for $20 or 4 dozen for $36
Choose one of the following party times for your special day
- Saturday - 11 AM to 12:30 PM or 1:30 to 3 PM
- Sunday - 12:30 to 2 PM or 3 to 4:30 PM
- The package payment is nonrefundable.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the party.
- Party set-up may begin no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
- We invite you to bring your own cake/cupcakes and utensils/napkins, as well as food for your guests to enjoy.
- Parties must end promptly at the scheduled end time.
- There is a separate charge for parking for you and your guests.
- All programs and prices are subject to change.
- Birthday Parties are not available during Spring Break or the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. Annual Dates Vary.
- Due to the nature of our collections and exhibit components, the Museum does have some guidelines for use of the birthday party space. Candles, votives and hurricane lamps (open flames) are not allowed in the Museum. Gasoline, propane or electric heaters, grills or similar devices are prohibited. All freestanding and/or table decorations must be fireproof, pass Museum standards for safety and be appropriate for the Museum setting, a space for children and families. The Museum does not allow balloons confetti, birdseed, or glitter. Decorations may not be taped or tacked to any wall surfaces, exhibits, ceilings, glass, cabinets or equipment.
- If the party host is a Museum member, they may utilize the appropriate number of member wristbands and parking passes associated with their level of membership. However, party guests will be considered a part of the 25 included passes and will not be able
to use their memberships to gain entrance.
- The Museum does not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damages of any décor or personal belongings.