Homeschool Family Science Club
Kids ages 7–12, plus an adult companion, work as a team and dive into the exciting world of science! These hands-on programs will run Wednesday afternoons and cover a variety of topics. All materials are included in the price. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 817-255-9522.
Preschool Family STEAM Club
Looking for fun activities for your preschool-aged children? Join us for Preschool Family STEAM Club! This 45-minute program is designed for children ages 3-6 and their adult family member to work together to learn about science, technology, engineering, art and math through exciting hands-on activities. Programs cover a variety of topics and are held on Tuesday afternoons onsite at the museum. All materials are included in the price. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-255-9522.
Virtual Field Trips
Our live or pre-recorded virtual field trip options are a great way to enhance your Homeschool curriculum. Discover the stories of exploring space, dive into the world of dinosaurs, and much more. For a list of current programs and pricing, click here.
Looking for a program to cover a specific topic for your homeschool co-op or group? We will be happy to work with you to design and schedule a program to enhance your curriculum! We offer both in-person and virtual programming options to best meet your needs. Topics we can cover for you include, but are not limited to:
- Circuits and electricity
- Circulatory System (with animal heart dissection)
- Vision (with animal eye dissection)
- Animal adaptations
- Dinosaurs and fossils
- The brain
- Earth systems
- Chemistry with acids and bases
- STEM challenges
Program cost varies based on material needs. Programs are 30-45 minutes for up to 30 students, valid for 24 hours. Additional days may be added for $15/day.
Live Virtual Programs
Program cost varies based on material needs. Programs are 30-45 minutes for up to 30 students.
Program cost varies based on number of students and material needs.
Discovery Lab Online
Check out short science and history videos, plus experiments and activities that you can do at home with your family! We add new video content often, as well as feature special topics for holidays and special events.
Homeschool Programs Details
Please note, all current programming held onsite at the Museum will adhere to the following protocols:
- All COVID-19 health and safety guidelines remain in effect for this event. To see what we're doing to keep everyone safe, click here.
- All children must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- A ticketed adult may bring more than one child.
- All Museum exhibits and the Stars Café will remain closed for weekday events.
- All parking in the Cultural District is managed by the City of Fort Worth and usually costs between $3.00 and $10.00. The Museum can only validate parking for its members.
- Please enter through the main entrance at 1600 Gendy Street.