Make a Video. Change the World.
Calling all Teens!
Hey, teens—your perspective matters! Share your voice, ideas, and creativity with other teens and adults as you lead the way towards the world of the future. For the latest ways to get involved, check out the opportunities below. Use the button below to register for free and if you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earth Optimism Teen Video Challenge
How has the pandemic impacted your environment? We want to hear from you! Document changes you’ve noticed in your neighborhood, parks, creatures, home, or social life as the world responds to the pandemic. Partner with the Museum and the Smithsonian for this exciting opportunity!
- Learn from a professional filmmaker!
- Collaborate with FWMSH staff and meet virtually with teens across the nation
- Share your voice and your viewpoint on our changing world
- Create one or more two-minute videos
- Enter your best video in the Earth Optimism Video Competition to compete for prizes
Meetings will take place online in September and October. Teen videos will be showcased and shared with the public in November.
Teen STEM Media Volunteers
- Create two-minute videos about math or science in your everyday environment
- Share videos on the talkSTEM YouTube Channel (Dr. Koshi Dhingra, director)
- Teach students and support teachers!