Become a Jedi at May the Fourth Be With You
- Here are just a few of the experiences we have planned:
- Dance along with your favorite Tatooine sensation, the Cantina Band, from 12 – 2 PM.
- Stop by the Maker Studio to create your own mini-light saber.
- Didn’t bring a costume? No problem! We’ll help you make your own Yoda ears and character masks.
- Explore the force while learning about static electricity.
- Is the real universe expanding? Explore models that may help answer that question.
- Characters from the films will rove throughout the Museum during the event, so grab them for a great photo op!
Even Jedi Knights might learn a thing or two about the universe in the Noble Planetarium! Spend some time with Museum astrophysicist Dr. Doug Roberts as he talks about the crazy architectures of solar systems throughout the galaxy. Then, hear from the National Space Society (NSS) advisor Ken Ruffin as he discusses the future of spaceflight.
All May the Fourth Be With You activities are included with paid exhibit admission. This is the event you are looking for! Learn more here.
The Museum was established in 1941 and is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. Anchored by its rich collections, the Museum is dedicated to lifelong learning. It engages guests through creative, vibrant programs and exhibits interpreting science and the history of Texas and the Southwest. For more information, visit www.fortworthmuseum.org.