It’s time for some grown-up fun at the Museum
Here are just a few of the activities planned for Science on Tap:
- Live Chats with interesting speakers and experts.
- Smart Phone Holograms: Turn your smartphone into a 3D hologram viewer.
- The Art of Visual Notetaking: Let your doodles increase your comprehension.
- Handle state-of-the-art drones, hear expert pilot advice and learn FAA rules.
- Learn Chinese through pictures and stories.
- Meet engineering artisans.
- Take part in a taste lab – who knows what you might try?
- Trickery abounds as we celebrate April Fools’ Day.
- Take part in Trivia on Tap.
Science on Tap would not be possible without the volunteers from area organizations who will be present to facilitate chats and activities. Participating organizations include DFW Makers; Dallas Personal Robotics Group; Fort Worth Camera/NTXDrone; International First Fruits Education; The Maker Spot at North Richland Hills Library; Panther LabNorthwest Branch, Fort Worth Library; Texas Christian University; University of North Texas and University of North Texas-Health Science Center.
Science on Tap tickets are on sale now! Tickets are $20 for non-members and $15 for members. Guests will receive one free beer, wine or soda per ticket when tickets are purchased in advance.
The Museum was established in 1941 and is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. Anchored by its rich collections, the Museum is dedicated to lifelong learning. It engages guests through creative, vibrant programs and exhibits interpreting science and the history of Texas and the Southwest. For more information, visit www.fortworthmuseum.org.