Celebrate “Noon Year’s Eve” with Family Fun!
- Make your own confetti popper and noise maker!
- Decorate your party wear with a Noon Year’s Eve hat!
- Write your New Year’s resolution on ribbon and add it to our confetti pile!
- Explore New Year’s Eve inspired items and animals from our History and Science Collections!
- And so much more!
The event is included with the price of admission. Although the event ends at 12 PM, the Museum will remain open until 5 PM.
During this holiday season, the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History will follow regular open hours, with the following exceptions.
- Monday, December 19 | Open
- Saturday, December 24 | Closed for Christmas Eve
- Sunday, December 25 | Closed for Christmas Day
- Monday, December 26 | Open
- Saturday, December 31 | Open
- Sunday, January 1, 2023 | Closed for New Year’s Eve
- Monday, January 2, 2023 | Open
How to Stay Involved
The Museum invites the community to help support their mission and stay connected this holiday season.
Support the Museum’s mission by making a contribution to the Giving Tree.
To learn more about Noon Year’s Eve, visit the Museum’s upcoming events page!
The Museum was established in 1941, is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and is an Affiliate of the Smithsonian Institute. Anchored by its rich collections, the Museum is dedicated to lifelong learning. It engages guests through creative, vibrant programs and exhibits interpreting science and the history of Texas and the Southwest. For more information, visit www.fortworthmuseum.org.